Steps To Buying The Perfect Custom Glasstop for Your Table
Protect your tabletop with Glass Doctor®. We offer a wide array of custom glass top options at affordable prices. Glass tops not only protect surfaces for an extended period of time, but they also add a gleaming surface to showcase your furniture. Call today for a free, in-home consultation at 855-603-1919.
Custom Glass Tops for Your Tables
There are a few simple steps in procuring that perfect custom-made glass top for your table. Below is an outline of steps and procedures you should expect throughout the process:
- Measure the area you wish to cover with glass. It may be helpful to take measurements of your tabletop before contacting a glass supplier. For square and rectangle tables, measure both width and length. For a round tabletop, measure across it's widest point. If your table has an unusual shape, making it difficult to accurately measure, have no fear. Glass Doctor offers a free, in-home consultation to examine the glass table being treated and discuss the multiple faucets of purchasing and owning a glass tabletop.
- Contact Glass Doctor. Pick up the phone and call Glass Doctor. You will be connected with an expert who will help you choose the correct product to meet your tabletop needs. You will also receive a quote and pricing options within 24 hours. Once you've decided on an option, your Glass Doctor expert will place an order directly with our manufacturers and dealers.
- Decide on an edge. Glass Doctor offers several different edging options:
If you're feeling overwhelmed by the amount of options, a Glass Doctor professional will help you pick the best option for your needs.
Prep Steps for Glass Top Installation
- Clean the table before glass installation. Give the tabletop a thorough cleaning. Once the glass is settled, cleaning underneath it will be a difficult and precarious task.
- Ensure the use of clear pads between tabletop and glass. While one of the main functions of a glass table top is to protect the furniture from harm, getting water between the glass and the table may cause damage. This is easily avoided by applying clear rubber pads/bumpers between the two surfaces.
Glass Doctor also offers further furniture protection options such as coated glass, which protects your glass-covered furniture from damaging UV rays, as well as tempered and lamented glass options, which protect children, pets and other adults in the event of glass breakage.
Call Glass Doctor Today
Regardless of your specific needs, Glass Doctor provides quality and custom care. Give us a call today at 855-603-1919 to discuss your multiple glass top options.